Friday, July 11, 2008

CPA

Well, I'm officially signed up for a review course in order to sit for the CPA exam. My colleagues and I are headed to Greensboro, NC tomorrow night for our Lambers CPA review course on Saturday morning at UNCG. I'm a little apprehensive about the whole thing because passing this exam isn't something that I'm passionate about. It is something that I know I probably should do since I spent four years in college getting a degree in Accounting. So I guess you could say that I'm kinda dreading the whole experience.

We will be going to Greensboro for the next 3 Saturdays in order to review for one of four parts of the exam. After we're through with this first class, I'm going to sit for the BEC portion of the exam so please pray that my mind doesn't wander during class and I can soak in as much information as possible.

I will keep you updated on my progress. Until then ...

1 comments:

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Good for you!!! That was one of the eight things you wanted to do before you die!

Congrats. I wish Greensboro wasn't 3 hrs away from me I would drive to meet you!

Andrea