Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Why do I SING???

I sing because I'm HAPPY ....

I sing because I'm FREE ...

HIS eye is on the sparrow ...

That's the REASON why I sing!

Jesus is the reason I sing!!!

I absolutely love Kirk Franklin's music. Last Christmas, my husband made me a special CD of all the music I like, and he added a CD from Kirk that I had never heard. I have fallen in love with it, and I listen to music on my iPod at work. AND, it's hard not to sing out loud along with all the songs so I figured I would share it with all of you. Until next time ....

1 comments:

Judith and Lance said...

I love that song, what a great reminder for me to KEEP singing b/c I have JESUS. Thanks, Jamie!

I remember when we were going through trying to get pregnant w/ Bella I would listen to this song by Delirious @ work and tears would be streaming down my face as I just willed myself to trust God. Music can be a powerful source of encouragement and strength when you can't find the words to say to the Lord.