Saturday, June 14, 2008

I've been TAGGED ... Love You Andrea!!!

8 Things I am passionate about:
1) God

2) My Family including my four-legged family members

3) Education

4) Manners

5) Culture ... I think it is great to broaden your horizons

6) Education

7) Organization and making sure my house is in order ... Otherwise, I feel like my life is in total disarray

8) Being a man of your word



8 Things I want to do before dying:
1) Have children

2) Go back to Mexico with Mom and Josh

3) See Talon as an adult and view what God has in store for his life

4) Be a stay-at-home mom

5) See a skinnier version of myself ... WEIGHT LOSS

6) See my husband desire to have a relationship with God

7) Take a FAMILY vacation to the mountains and watch the kids play in the snow

8) Pass the CPA exam



8 Things I often say:
1) Open your ears, and close your mouth

2) Please take out the trash

3) Jujie B ... that's what I call Jonah

4) What do you say? -- I always say this in reference to Talon's manners when he needs to say excuse me, thank you, etc.

5) Sage & Bell ... this is Jamie

6) Say what you mean, and mean what you say

7) Come on, boys ... Come get a TREAT!!! ... I say this to the dogs when I'm trying to get them to come downstairs

8)Jay



8 Books I've read lately:
1) Max Lucado's devotional

2) Bible

3) James Patterson ... but I can't remember the name of it

4) I don't have anything else. I don't have that much time to read anymore.



Movies I have watched 8 times or more:
1) Steel Magnolias

2) Dr. Doolittle

3) Sister Act 2

4) Seven

5) Family Man

6) How to Lose a Guy in 10 days

7) Anything with Morgan Freeman or Denzel Washington

8) Anything with Jennifer Lopez



8 People I am tagging:
1) Erica
2) Dana
3) Danelle
4) Amy
5) Judith

Can't think of anyone else who hasn't already completed this survey!!!

1 comments:

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Hey I have to get you to do a post somehow!!! ;)

I lost your email address will you please send it to me.

madibelle0210@yahoo.com

Thanks
Love you too.
Andrea