Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Turning Over A New Leaf

Well, as some of you know, Fall is one of my favorite seasons. With Fall comes leaves, and I am turning over a new one. I've named it DIET! When Jay and I first started dating, I was 30 lbs. heavier than I was last week when I began my new adventure. Wow!

In the past three years, I've probably started Weight Watchers at least five times, but never carried through with it to meet my goal weight. I can say one positive thing for those experiences, and that is I've never gained back the weight that I lost. However, I'm not too proud of my lack of focus and motivation. I've always struggled with my weight, even as a child. Soooooo, in order to keep myself accountable, I am going to post each week how much weight I HAVE or HAVEN'T lost. I would welcome any comments or anyone who would like to join me on my quest for HEALTHY living.

0 comments: