Tuesday, September 18, 2007

DIET Leaf: 2nd Week

This week started really well with my motivation level high, but when we visited Martinsville to see Talon, it was difficult for me to stay on track. There is an Italian restaurant that we have in my hometown of Lexington called Elizabeth's. WELL, Martinsville has this same restaurant so I couldn't resist the taste of their MANICOTTI. I know .... loads and loads of calories, carbohydrates, and fat. BUT, wait, THERE'S MORE ....

We went out to dinner Saturday night, went bowling, and on the way home, Talon and I were hungry. I stopped by Burger King, and instead of making a healthy selection, I ordered a WHOPPER. Needless to say, my weekend was extremely unsuccessful.

BUT, on the positive side, I went straight back to my normal routine yesterday morning, and that definitely put a smile on my face. It made me feel good to know that I was striving for my goal.

So I know you're waiting for the verdict .... I lost 1 lb. this week.

1 comments:

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Italian is my weekness also. I can't say that I blame you!!! 1lb is good! I think you did a good job!

Andrea