Thursday, June 5, 2008

The TANS Will FADE But The MEMORIES Won't

Wow! I've been extremely slack on updating everyone on the Dalton adventures. On May 8th, we headed to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico, for some much needed rest and relaxation. It was also a trip to honor Mom for Mother's Day. I have many friends from out of town that I don't get to see very often, but we always seem to find a way to meet each other in MEXICO. We had a blast of doing absolutely NOTHING but enjoying each other's company.

The BEACH

Mom & Dave


My Brother and ME


Two of my FAVORITE People, Mike & Brandi



Josh, Mom, & Me


The GANG









2 comments:

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Glad to finally hear from you!

Looks like you had a great trip.

Andrea

Judith and Lance said...

The beach looks awesome. I'm longing to go and just sit somewhere on a beach! Glad you had such a good time.