Saturday, January 31, 2009


Jackson measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's moving a lot, too, so I have trouble sleeping because he kicks and does somersaults.
I'm headed to Lexington this weekend for a short getaway! A neighbor from my hometown offered to host a baby shower for me, and I'm so thrilled to catch up with old friends and celebrate Jackson's life. The shower is tomorrow afternoon then we're off to Greensboro to have dinner with more friends. It's going to be a busy weekend, but I'm soooo looking forward to some girl time! Pictures to come ... Until then!

0 comments: