Monday, March 31, 2008

SPOILED

I woke up this morning with a stuffy nose, and I must say I was grumpy. I jumped in the shower, and Jay headed to Dunkin Donuts for his morning coffee. He came back with two chocolate glazed donuts -- one for me and one for my mom! I definitely didn't need a donut, but it sure was GOOD! ;-)

As I was getting ready for church, he told me that he would clean the upstairs if I would lay out all the cleaning supplies. I put out the Swiffer sweeper, Clorox, Windex, paper towels, and washcloths. I left to pick Mom up for church, and I came home to a cleaned house upstairs. He did a wonderful job. He even took the dogs for a walk in the rain.

What a WONDERFUL husband! I'm so BLESSED!

1 comments:

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Do you think he could come over and give my husband some pointers?!?!?!?!?

If Mike ever asked me if he could clean I would pass out! :) After I came to I would then hand him cleaners.

Andrea