Tuesday, January 8, 2008

DECEMBER Pictures

I must say that I was horrible about taking pictures over Christmas ... My brother was here for almost the whole month, and I don't have one picture of he and I together during the holidays. I also don't have any pictures from Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. But here's what I do have ... so ENJOY!



Baby John's 1st Birthday ... His mom did a wonderful job of making a homemade SpongeBob cake for him!
Yum Yum!

Here Jamie ... Do you want some?

Christmas at Grandma Peggie's House

Jay and his Aunt Michelle


Talon opening his presents ... I'm trying to open this game for him, but I'm not having much luck!

Talon outside trying out his new camera he got for Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie,
I've been so slack--both with my own blog and keeping updated on others. My docs got me on moderated bedrest which basically just gives me less time to get the same amount of work done every day--hopefully not too much longer before we have another Lilly around. :-)
I got your Christmas card and had to get logged on to look at pics of you new place. You all must be so excited--it look wonderful, and I have to say I wasn't much better on taking Christmas pics this year--I guess there's always next year.
Much love,
Danelle

Madelyn's Mommy said...

I am glad 2007 was such a wonderful year for many of us. I hope that 08 brings you just as much happiness!

Andrea