Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bullet Points of Randomness

I was having a hard time coming up with something quick to blog about today so here's a short summary of randomness.

Tomorrow: my two babies, Jonah and Noah, go to Shampooches to have their monthly hair cut.

Feeling: Very tired -- I got up this morning about 4:30, headed to the gym for an hour training session with Jay and Steve, then did 30 minutes of cardio, took a shower, went to work, and ate WAY too much for lunch. So now I'm feeling like a nap! ;-)

Happy Because: today is Josh's (my brother) birthday ... He's celebrating his wonderful 27 years of life.

Today I: have been really busy at work.

Laundry: is up-to-date ... I have one load in the washer, and one load in the dryer. No dirty clothes, and all the clean ones have been put in their designated places.

Something I know: Jesus loves me!

Currently reading: Bible

Wanting: to take a vacation with my husband, brother, mom, and dad to somewhere tropical after tax season.

Favorite gadget: cell phone

Thankful that: Jay is exercising with me!

Wondering why: everyone in my house always assumes that I'll take care of everything.

Care to fill in any of these with your own answers?

1 comments:

Madelyn's Mommy said...

I've been tagged and now you are. Go to my blog to learn some really wierd things about me.


Andrea