Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Season, New Blooms ...

Well, it has been exactly ONE YEAR, TWO MONTHS, and TWO DAYS since I last blogged about the Dalton Adventures ... We have a new layout and pictures to spice things up a bit.

The boys are growing soooo fast .... Both are walking, talking, and in love with sippy cups. We are enjoying more freedom now that we aren't contained to a rigid schedule of bottle feedings. And one of our greatest adventures is Chick Fil-A ... They LOVE the outdoors and would stay outside ALL day if I would allow them to.

I am going to make this blog a priority as a way to record each of our daily adventures of the GOOD, the BAD, and the UGLY! Until then ...

2 comments:

MaddyChristine Hope-Brokopp said...

Hello Jamie,

Wow, you've been quite the blogger yourself, for quite some time. It is nice to meet you here though I would love to meet you in person... It was about to happen last week when we'd visit your parents but family stuff got in the way :( Anyways, I am excited to come here more often so yes please... pick up the blogging.

Until we meet...

MaddyChristine Hope-Brokopp said...

Haha, I just see your post isn't from March 2013 but from 2011. I guess not much blogging for you then?
;-)