Wednesday, June 17, 2009

????Jogging Stroller????

Hey, everyone! I am in need of your opinions, suggestions, horror stories, and/or praise sessions concerning what type of jogging stroller to purchase. Down here at the beach, a normal stroller will not work in the sand so I am looking into purchasing a jogging stroller. BUT, there are so many different brands, types, colors, etc. that I don't even know where to begin. If any of you own one, or know anything about them, please send me a comment! Have a blessed night!

2 comments:

Dana Lilly said...

I am by no means an expert, but I will at least let you know my experience...when I was doing my initial shopping for carseat/stroller combos, I was given the recommendation from Danelle that there is never a need to buy the "regular" stroller because they don't go over gravel, sand, etc...So I was on a mission to find a carseat/jogging stroller. I purchased the Baby Trend carseat/stroller combo (I think I got it from Target, but Babies R US also carries this brand. If you are just looking for a jogging stroller to walk with, it is great, but it is not a heavy duty stoller that I would want to actually jog with because it coudl be smoother. Since I don't jog with a baby, it works perfect for me. Another negative is that is takes up a lot of room in the car. However, it meets my needs and I got a great deal because it came as a combo set.

Judith and Lance said...

Jamie -- I've not done a lot of research on this subject, however several of my friends have the BOB jogging stroller and are just crazy about it. Hope that helps a bit.