Thursday, March 19, 2009

Jackson Dalton .... ETA March 24, 2009

I went to see my doctor on Tuesday for my weekly appointment, and I haven't dilated at all. Due to some previous health issues, I have scar tissue that may keep me from dilating on my own. She was concerned to let me keep going on my own, size of the baby, and the fact my blood pressure was a little elevated yesterday. I have to check myself in on Monday night after 5:00 PM at Waccamaw Hospital, and they will administer a medication called Cervidil. If that causes my cervix to thin out and dilate, they will start pitocin on Tuesday morning, and hopefully, Jackson will arrive shortly thereafter. If the Cervidil doesn't work, Dr. Richmond is considering a c-section.

Please be praying that it is a short, easy delivery. I just want Jackson to be completely healthy, and for everything to go smoothly.

4 comments:

Madelyn's Mommy said...

I will be praying for you!! Just remember the Lord is right there holding your hand. He is looking after you and Jackson.

I can't WAIT to see pics of that angel.


Andrea

PEGGIE said...

I WILL BE PRAYING FOR A SAFE AND FAST DELIVERLY OF THAT WONDERFUL GRANDSON OF MINE.
LOVE YA
PEGGIE

Danelle said...

I'll be praying for you and Jackson, and can't wait to hear the big news :-). I had to be induced with both of mine, and with the first had to have medication to induce cervical changes also. I'll be praying for a smooth delivery and healthy baby.
Much love,
Danelle

Dana Lilly said...

Jamie,
Just want you to know I am praying for you, Jackson and your family that everything goes great!! We can't wait to see pics and hear how everything went. Lots of love, Dana