Thursday, October 23, 2008

Baby Names

I promise to start back blogging on a regular basis, and I do have quite a few pictures to add. BUT, I need to borrow your brain for a while and come up with some baby names. We have a few boys' names that we like, but we're having a hard time deciding on girls' names. So here is where you come in ... PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT WITH A GIRLS' NAME!!!!

The boys' names we like so far are ... AND IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A NAME THAT STARTS WITH "J"!

1. Jackson Rush Dalton
2. Jayden River Dalton

*****EDITED*****

Andrea, you are a girl after my own heart. I love the name Isabella; if only I can convince my husband to like it too. I like Isabella Grace, and call her Bella ... BUT we'll see!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LIKE:1.JENNIFER DALTON
2.KRISTY DALTON
3.KATEY DALTON
4.OF COURSE I REALLY LIKE
JAMIE AS IT IS LIKE JAY
JAMIE PUT TOGETHER
WELL,THAT'S ALL I CAN COME UP WITH FOR NOW.MAYBE HAVE SOME MORE LATER.
LOVE YA BOTH
PEGGIE

Madelyn's Mommy said...

I am a sucker for southern belle names. Hince Madelyn Belle.

Are you going just for "J"names?

For a girl I like:

Caroline
Carolina
Emma
Isabella
Olivia
Andalyn

Those are just off the top of my head. If I think of anymore I will let you know.

Anonymous said...

I ALSO LIKE THE NAME KIRSTEN
PEGGIE
P.S.
STILL THINKING

Anonymous said...

OK THIS IS THE LAST FOR ME:
JACEY
JAYLEE
JAYLEIGH
JENNA
HANNAH-MEANS GIFT FROM GOD
PEGGIE

Madelyn's Mommy said...

I love Isabella Grace. That is beautiful.

I am sure you can charm your husband into it.


Andrea

Danelle said...

I love picking names--it's so fun to have lots of options :-)
My top pics include:
Ava
Madilyn
Caroline
Lyla (always been on my list and Judith obviously shares the love :-)
Alexadria (Alex/Lexi)
I LOVE Isabelle--you can talk Jay into it :-)
I could go on and on :-)
Danelle

Judith and Lance said...

Oh man, I'm the worst @ this, let me think about it and I'll get back w/ you.

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Where is that blogging on a regular basis you promised???


:o)

Andrea