Saturday, April 7, 2007

Reception Snapshots


Friends are kisses blown to us by angels
During special times in your life, you truly realize and become more appreciative of what joy your friends bring to your life. There are some friends that come and go, but there are also those friends who make footprints upon your heart. The four guys that I'm pictured with in this comical snapshot are (left to right) Mark Vaughan, Josh Rivers, Cory Hedrick, and Mike Kimbrell. Why of course, Josh and I have been together our whole life considering we are siblings, but the other three I consider to be just as close as my brother. They've all been there through the good, the bad, and the UGLY! I love each of them more than I'll ever be able to express, and they deserve all the happiness life has to offer.

0 comments: